Resume – Daniel Cubero (2022)
Boise, Idaho, United States linkedin.com/in/dancubero
Google Certified Advertiser
Outlook: Life long learner and out to prove it. | Specialties: Branding and Communications
Google Adwords • Google Analytics • Google Sites • Google Adwords Professional • WordPress • Facebook Marketing • Yahoo Search Marketing • PPC Bid Management • Performance Reporting • Microsoft Excel • Tableau • SalesForce • LinkedIn Paid Social • Facebook Paid Social • Scaling ABM • Lead / Demand Generation • Pipeline Generation / Acceleration • ROI Analysis • Budget Forecasting • International Expansion • Content Optimization • Keyword Research • Strategic Marketer at heart.
Licenses & Certifications
SEM Program Manager
Cradlepoint → https://cradlepoint.com/
Jul 2017 – Present (5 years +)
- SEM research & strategy planning
- Keyword mining, continual ad copy & landing page optimization
- Current understanding of industry regulations & best practices
- Management of Product Listing Ads (PLA’s), Comparison Shopping Engines (CSE’s), product feeds & optimizations
- Display marketing initiatives
- Reporting & trend analysis, actionable deliverables and other program improvement recommendations for improved return metrics (ROI) & campaign management efficiencies (weekly/monthly/quarterly basis).
- Develop & maintain project plans & program management to campaigns status.
- Conduct weekly & monthly paid search status/results meetings
- Incorporate new features / trends from the SEM marketplace as needed, primarily for process efficiency and including implementation of marketing initiatives with necessary flexibility / adapting to macro changes to the search environment (evolution of the SERP).
- Build out Display Advertising as awareness campaigns
- Analyze large data sets & report immediate, actionable insights
- Bulk edit / optimization of campaigns using Google AdWords / Bing Ads Editor or via spreadsheet (Advanced Excel).
- Keyword research, campaign construction, expert application of best-practice optimization following planned tests where in-depth analysis is required & where immediately actionable conclusions .
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Comparison Shopping & Product Feed management
Search Marketing Nerds
Jul 2012 – Jan 2019 (4 years 11 months)
We Nerds at Search Marketing Nerds seek to help small business owners find, own and use their brand and product/service in the “digital space.”
Providing services in web design, search optimization, search engine marketing, and social media marketing initiatives, all of which are optimized with an emphasis for “local”.
Local clientele ~ Blooms Flower Studio & Keller Williams Realtor, Carolyn Vaught, Caffeine & Kilos
Digital Marketing Manager
Nifty Marketing → https://niftymarketing.com/
Aug 2016 – Jul 2017 (13 months)
Search Engine Marketing Specialist / PLA Manager
Bodybuilding.com → https://www.bodybuilding.com/
Aug 2014 – Jul 2016 (2 years)
Jun 2016 – Aug 2016 (3 months)
As a Search Engine Marketing Specialist at Bodybuilding.com I was responsible for creating, managing, reporting, & optimizing Search Engine Marketing campaigns and product feeds. More specifically, I manage pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns in Google AdWords, MSN / Bing / Yahoo Marketing and other search engine marketing (SEM) platforms & Comparison Shopping Engine (CSE) — Amazon Ad Network, PriceGrabber (now Connexity) & Shopping.com (eBay Shopping Network) — feeds to reach revenue and lead targets to ROI goals.
116 & West → https://116andwest.com/
Nov 2013 – Aug 2014 (10 months)
A key member of the digital team charged with implementing DaviesMoore’s digital strategies for the company and its clients.
Working closely with, and having the full support and resources of the creative, media, account services & public relations departments.
Skills in this position:
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Analytics (especially Google Analytics)
Digital Marketing Specialist
Balihoo → https://enginemediaexchange.com/platforms/#emx-platforms
Dec 2011 – Dec 2012 (1 year 1 month)
While working at this SaaS (Soware as a Services) Internet start-up, I was responsible for running PPC (Pay Per-Click) advertising campaigns across 7 national brands and over 1,000 franchise affiliates using Google’s AdWords platform (Certified Google Advertiser), Facebook’s Display Advertising, Yahoo!/Bing’s Microsoft AdCenter and LinkedIn for the purpose of accomplishing “Local Automated Marketing” – Balihoo’s core competency and primary value-added service. Job duties for this position included keyword research, list and template building, keyword bidding in accordance with daily and monthly budget, managing ad groups and campaigns by theme, ad copy writing, geographic and demographic targeting, online competitive analysis (consumer, product and brand insights), optimizing for conversions and comprehensive reporting (internal and external).
Inside Sales Associate, Account & Social Media Manager – Consumer Direct Division (HHO, CEx)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise → https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/mlp/home—home-office
Dec 2010 – Mar 2011 (1 year)
Finding the best product solutions using a quality needs assessment, value proposition and benefit statement while overcoming perceived purchase risks. Account Manager for the EPP system and ultimately ended up managing @HPAcademy on Twitter.
Desautel Hege → https://wearedh.com/
May 2010 – Dec 2010 (8 months)
Helping businesses communicate with the public, finding important news for the media, and determining appropriate communications strategies for companies wanting to leverage their brand for the public benefit through research driven initiatives.
Lead Media Buyer & Online Strategist (SEO, SEM, Content Management) Hilda Media and Marketing → https://www.getmediabus.com/about-us
Dec 2009 – Jul 2010 (8 months)
Developed strategic communications solutions for medium and small sized businesses before recommending appropriate mediums and tactics. Specializations: Google Ads (AdWords & Analytics), Website Design, social media and traditional marketing to compliment.
Whitworth University → https://www.whitworth.edu/cms/
B.A. BUMG B.A., Marketing, Business Administration; Leadership Studies (minor) 2006 – Jun 2010
Centennial High School → https://www.westada.org/Domain/51
2002 – 2006